Thursday, December 4, 2008


Kinda sad, Kinda happy.

My husband isn't sleeping with me anymore.

Last night was night #1 of him sleeping on the couch. Poor sod. But I slept like a BABY. I woke up feeling great. Was all good until about 1pm when I needed a nap, and now I have energy and am actually cooking dinner! What a difference a full night sleep can make!

We're off to see Great Big Sea tonight and then stopping by his sister's place to get her blow up bed and he's going to be sleeping in the nursery until the baby is born. I can't believe it's come to this, but it's the only way I can get sleep. If he would only come to bed at the same time as me, I'd be fine.... but he comes to bed at 2 or 3 in the morning and I'm a light sleeper so of course I wake up and then can't get back to sleep. But also, I can't really get comfortable. So I kinda sleep all over the bed with various pillows and wedges to prop me up. And so he doesn't really get a good night's sleep either, on his little slither of matress.

We started to chat about it the other night and he said that alot of the people at his work were telling him to sleep in another room (from their experience while their wives were pregnant!) to help the wifey. I'm glad he told me that. I don't feel as bad now, pretty much kicking him out of the bedroom.

I can't believe I just said, "wifey".

All for now.
s.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?