Monday, December 15, 2008

Things are slowing down for me these days. Not only is my body (can't rush through the malls anymore!) slowing down with a serious waddle, but things around me are. I'm not into venturing out much. Not into running around town. Not really into seeing many people, even though I love them. It's not about them, it's about me.


I'm totally into nesting. Getting the nursery in order. Getting our affairs in order. Getting Christmas over with (truthfully - just not into it this year... much too busy with other things and much else on my mind!) and ringing in the new year. Getting details finalized. And resting!

Resting on the couch with a good book or movie. Cuddling up early in bed and reading with Donald or cuddling with the cats and doing some work on the laptop.

I'm just so not into leaving the house much. Plus, it's a whole adventure even trying to get out of the house to begin with! Let's just say I totally understand now why some pregnant women wear really ugly shoes. It's just so hard trying to tie up laces or fit your feet into your regular shoes! I can hardly lift my leg up to get my shoes on! I want a nice pair of slip ons, except it's December. And I can't find fashionable ones. And I'm so picky. Uggs would be fantastic, but they're 200.00. I don't think so. That's the price of a crib (almost).

I can't really get comfy anymore. Sitting up in bed hurts my lower back. Lying down is uncomfortable unless I'm sleeping. And hard to fall asleep when you're uncomfortable! Sitting on the couch isn't the greatest. Might bring out the glider to see if I'm comfy sitting in that.

So this was my first complaining post. Done.

S.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?