Sunday, December 21, 2008

You know what I did today?

Nothing!

It was awesome!

Woke up at 7am and peeked outside to major snow on the ground. Woke up again at 9:30 to more coming down and even more on the ground. Got up, checked email. Had pancakes. And was exhausted! Crawled back in bed to read a bit and didn't get out until 5pm! Good times. Right now, Donald is shovelling the snow and I'm supposed to be doing the books. But here I am.

Had a dream last night that the baby came early... (how can babies be "early"??? They come when they come!). January 15 is the magical day. We'll see!

Have a doctor's appointment in the morning. Nervous about the roads as we're supposed to get another 10 cm tonight. May cancel and see if I can get squeezed in another day, or just stay put until my next appointment on Jan 3.

Ok, now I'm off to do the books.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?