Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Off to the hospital!

12 hours of early labour in the "comfort" of my own home and the induction nurse just called. I told her that labour actually started on it's own and she recommended we come in right away all the same as we're 8 days over. As labour has quieted down a bit for me, I might need some help to get it moving again (drip perhaps). Which means.... We'll be admitted!

Won't have to worry about being sent home. Phew! Somewhere to lay my hat until our son is here!

And another fantastic piece of news... my OB is on today! Looks like she'll deliver if things go well.

S.

3 comments:

doglove said...

HOORAY! Looking forward to hearing news about the safe delivery of your baby boy.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both, we are so happy for you! Can't wait to see those pics.

Love M, J and A
xox...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new baby boy! Having two boys myself, I can tell you that it's a wonderful experience :). I'm so happy for you!

I'm not sure if you're getting help during the first few months, but a friend of mine, who just had a baby, subscribed to CanadianNanny.ca. And she found a great temporary natal nanny on there! I wish I had done the same thing, considering my husband's work schedule.

Here's the link: http://www.sharesavvy.ca/cities/toronto/reviews/681

Take care and enjoy every minute!
Vicky :)

 
Who links to me?