Saturday, August 23, 2008

Am I the only one who thinks The Ceeb's coverage of the 2008 Olympics completely sucks?

Seriously, if I have a girl in here (I know, I know...) she's going to be in synchro (boring website alert). I'm not sure when we're going to fit it into her schedule, because there's also Chinese school and modelling. And perhaps figure skating in winter. But still, one day she'll be in synchro. And it took me up to DAY SIXTEEN to find it!!! And it was on NBC! I am so disappointed in The Ceeb. Come on, friggin' water polo?

On the other hand, if we have a boy, I think CBC did a FANTASTIC job of covering the Olympics.

And now there's a skunk in my yard so I've got to go close the back windows.

Either that, or someone in the neighbourhood has a grow-op and is harvesting.

'Night.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?