Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I am freaking out. This is what my baby looks like in utero right now (except he's more Chinese, lol!) (and this baby is not mine, I found it on the web on a medical site):

Seriously, when I found this picture I just stared in awe. 24 weeks only, 6 months along, and he looks like such a..... person. Look at his little fists. And his fingernails! No wonder I can feel him kicking and punching in there so much! He's got big little hands in there! This is just wild. This changes everything. Every week, it seems, he is more and more real to me. He has more and more of a personality, almost. Or an identity anyway. It's just freaky. In a great way.

So tonight (or, as you read this it will be last night as I'm posting in advance and publishing later) (or earlier I suppose) (whatevs), so anyway, tonight as I read to him before bed again, I'll picture this little face and know that he's a baby now. He's not a fetus anymore, he's a baby. He's got all these features formed now. He's my baby.

What a friggin' trip. I'm having the best time with this pregnancy.

S.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This kid is so lucky to have you for a Mom.

Anonymous said...

You are too funny!

 
Who links to me?