Wednesday, May 28, 2008

5 weeks, 1 day.

Went to see Prince Caspian with Don last night.

I should have known better than to go to the late show. I can't stand the late show. I get too tired. We don't get out of there until after midnight (1am actually) (on a TUESDAY at that), and then by the time we get home and get washed up and put our jammies on and have our glass of metamucil, it's an hour later.

So I don't know if it's that I gave in and went to the late show... or that I'm pregnant and my hormones, even though I'm just a little bit pregnant, are going mad. Either way, I was CRANKY AS A BEAR. Poor Donald.

I mean CRAAAAAAAAAAAAANKY.

"Will you move your iced frappicino. It friggin' STINKS."

"Do you HAVE to keep swinging your friggin' foot like that? Geez."

Donald (before the movie was finished): "Can we go now? Can we go now?."
Stephanie: "THE MOVIE'S NOT FINISHED!!!!!"

(editor's note: there was only 3 seconds left in the movie)

"Stop talking to me. Just STOP TALKING TO ME!"


On a brighter note, the movie was fabulous.

S.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?