Thursday, May 29, 2008

5 weeks 2 days.

I'm tired.

And not because I'm pregnant. Just because I'm tired. It's 11:30pm and I've had a long day.

I'm trying to cram so much into every day because I know I'll get tired soon (you know, I'll be busy growing little arms and legs and organs and such). And I won't have the energy to do ANYTHING for six or seven weeks or so. So I'm trying to do it all now.

Like weeding the garden.

Ok, I'm not trying that hard.

The good news?

My boobs are growing.*

The bad news?

Backne. Yes, back acne. Ewwwwwww.

The fun news?

I feel like dancing whenever the radio is on. Especially to that guy, Ne-yo. Funny, but I was reading the paper thismorning at 7:30 and "Closer" came on the radio and I found myself dancing across the kitchen for a refill on the java. Good times.

All for now.

*note: not sure if boobs really growing, just really really sore. Thismorning I looked in the mirror and I thought, "Wow! They totally BALLOONED overnight!". But now? Not so sure.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?