Thursday, June 12, 2008

A new symptom today..... I'm starting to get tired. Only slightly, but tired nonetheless. Around 2pm each day, I'm having to shut my eyes. I wake up automatically after about 20 minutes later, feeling right as rain, but I am noticing that I'm getting tired.

So I've got ALOT of gardening to do this weekend before I start to get totally exhausted and not be able to do much at all.

On another note... my Godsister found this blog today (hi Mona!). I swore her to secrecy though, as I'm not telling my mom, or anybody (ok, except Deeners and Rache) until the end of July. Or I'm going to try not to anyway....

Had dinner with the inlaws tonoight. One of my sisters-in-law is 23 weeks pregnant right now and is having some complications. She was telling me at supper (I was asking because I love her and want her to be ok) about the might and the maybe's, and I totally got squeamish. A) Because I get squeamish easily, and B) because I'm pregnant and I'm hearing about all these things that can happen that I didn't know about.

All for now,
s.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?