Friday, June 6, 2008

Week 6, Day 3.

When do you stop counting the days, I wonder? After the first trimester? Whatevs....

So, weird dreams still, but they're always fun to recall and try to figure out what they are about. I'm a full believer in dreams leading you along your path, so I do pay attention. I also dream things that happen in the future, so that's kinda cool. Although I highly doubt I'll be living in Marge Simpson's blue jello hair in the Jetson's pad in outer space... but you never know.

Nanu Nanu.

Last night, very quickly, I dreamt that I made a purchase and the clerk gave me too much money back. 100.00 back actually. 100.00 too much. I hesitated for a moment wondering if I should say anything. I stopped to turn back to go to the store again but decided against it. I thought, "hey, if the universe wants to reward me with money, so be it!" and I walked away. But 1 block down the road I was consumed with guilt, because it's just not who I am. So I went to turn around and go back to return the money and I woke up.

Fast forward to 12 noon today. I'm at a store, buying razor blades when I'm over-charged. "The sticker says $10.99" I say to her. So she dashes over to the razor blade section and comes back and instead of taking $0.50 off the price, she takes off $10.00. I totally did not say anything, but then a few seconds later I couldn't do it. It's just not who I am. "Um, I think it should be much more than that actually, I think you discounted too much."

"Oh no", she says, "if we mess up, you get 10.00 off.

YAY!

Karma, gotta love it.

In this case, anyways.

So, the symptoms are changing a bit. I'm not nauseous over the past few days, so that's friggin' GREAT. So happy about that!

I got rather emotional out of the blue yesterday morning. Was totally bawling over something very very small. Felt good, but unnecessary. Here we go, I suppose.

And I have swollen ankles.

OK OK, no I don't. That doesn't happen till the end I don't think. What's happening, is that I had a coffee date earlier thismorning and wore heels for the first time in a while and that's what happened. Sore feet. Not because of the pregnancy, because I'm not used to wearing business clothes that often now that I work from home.

Such a drama queen.

Last night I'm walking downstairs and I say to the cats, "You know, I'd feel much better if I could poop." Only to realize that our tenant could here me through the vent. That's the only place where we can hear a bit of each other, and that's what he heard me say. FRACK. (Frack, in case you're not aware, is the Battlestar Galactica word for f***. I don't want to put the eff-word on here, even though I use it alot, because I'm thinking of putting ads up and I don't want them to be x-rated.) He doesn't know we're pregnant, only you know, so it's rather embarrassing.

Although for some reason I'm not embarrassed telling you that I can't poop.

All for now.
s.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?